Lola Van Slyck

Lola Van Slyck

Thursday, January 29, 2009

WAYNE.

so my best friend lorena is obsessed with kitties. so i decide for christmas i was gonna get her one.
so me my brother his friend nd this gurl went on a kitty hunt around a 20 block radius of my house. nd we caught one. he was soo fucking cute. i gave it to her all wrapped in a bow. nd she loved it. but her land lord sed she cudnt keep it. so she gave it back to me. i had it for about a week while looking for a home. i finally found one. dropped him off at her house. nd then. she took him on a walk. he ran away. i was hella sad and rrealized i loved this kitty. cuz i usually hate cats. so we hopped about 25 fences nd searched in bushes looking for him. we didnt find him. but we put up flyers with my nummber. three days later i got a call he was found. i picked him up. took him home and he hasnt left since. =] hes 3 pounds. fatty. now. i love him to death. i think hes my son nd treat him like a baby its kinds weird. yu shud meet him hes the cutest fluffest cat. with the most adorable pink little paws ever. his name is Wayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment